We work with partners to provide education and training:
- Rancho Ebenezer in Nicaragua:
- Diversified agricultural production.
- Diversified livestock production in minor species.
- Techniques of soil and water conservation.
- Transfer of seedlings for fodder, fruit, reforestation, and natural medicine.
- Honduran Ecumenical Institute for Community Service (INEHSCO)
- Returning to our roots to recover our natural healing arts.
- Training in the healing value of medicinal plants.
- Collection of medicinal plants for processing natural products.
- Conservation and proper use of natural resources.
- Alternative Community Marketing Network - COMAL
- Concept of Community Store: the values and principles behind it.
- Benefits offered by the Community Store.
- Requirements for the operation of the Community Store.
- Functions and shop managers.